The Egyptian proverb describes any unable person especially one whose
goal is so much availabe to others, but because of some disability it is not
possible for him to reach it.
- John: Oh my God ... what a beautiful car!
- Peter: Do you like it? Buy a similar one!
- John: I hope so but eyes can
see but hands can't get.
[I can't afford buying it]
John and Peter are both swimming in the open sea.
- Can you swim to that island.
- No ... It is needs a stronger person ... eyes
can see but hands can't get. [I am not powerful enough to do it]