Your Egypt ... your convenient guide to the land of wonder
Home
Egypt Guide
Egypt History
Downloads
Interlanguage (Arabic words borrowed from foreign languages and vice-versa)
Hieroglyphics
Games & Quizzes
Forum
Topic of the Issue
Archaeology Watch
Recent Egypt News
Quotes of the Issue
Proverb of the Issue
Jokes of the Issue
Pic of the Issue
Vote

  Sitemap  

Quotes of the Issue
"If we want democracy, we have to throw ourselves in it and combat its waves, because that is the only way for us to cross to the other side."
Naguib Mahfouz, Alahram newspaper - Feb 12, 2004
"Your life is only a 10% … the rest 90% is reactions."
Anis Mansour, Alahram newspaper - Feb 6, 2004
"If you fell in love, don’t ask yourself where your mind is."
Anis Mansour, Alahram newspaper - Feb 6, 2004
"Human relationship between men and women doesn’t need that kind of maps used by tourists in big foreign cities."
Shawki Bazigh, Alhayat - Feb 11, 2004
PREVIOUS QUOTES:
. Mistakes of a man are several ... mistakes of a woman are only two
(issue 1)
. How can I be married to a woman that neglected ... (issue 2)

Sign | View
Our Guestbook

Subscribe to our newsletter:
Email:
Copyright © Your Egypt, all rights reserved